Spring? Is that you?


This is my second post on floral dresses and the photoshoot I did when I was visiting my parents last week. I love this place, it's near the beach and it was a beautiful and sunny day. We went for a long walk and I was so excited to wear the new additions to my spring wardrobe and that is floral dresses.


Florals make me happy. The colours and the combination of patterns are so beautiful. Dresses are so feminine in general and the best choice for spring and also summer when it's just too hot and you want to feel comfortable during the day.

Here I have a mix of dresses and patterns and I was so happy the weather was appropriate to wear them. 

Someone is getting ready for spring ;)













Find these dresses here:


Tropical maxi dress*               Light green floral dress*


              Orange print dress*               

 

Palm cold shoulder dress*                     Green dress*

 

Red floral dress*                  Red cold shoulder dress*


Do you wear florals? Have you started preparing for spring?




*I was sent these items for free but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.


No comments