Yellow floral dress - dressing for the weekend

 

The weekend is the best when it comes to staying at home and chillin while doing basically nothing and I have to admit, as much as I love fashion and dressing up, there are some days where I wish I could stay in my pjs all day (and every day!).


The weekend is the perfect excuse to do this but when your partner in crime aka fiance wants to go out and get ice cream, you need a comfortable yet nice outfit to go out and that means an outfit that feels comfortable like you wear your pjs but looks pretty and fancy.



In my closet, I have 3 types of clothes; 1) work clothes like blouses and shirts that are office appropriate 2) cocktail dresses and clothes for formal events and 3) clothes that are pretty but comfortable to wear in cases like this one and also appropriate for running errands during the week. 

This yellow floral dress is lightwight and slightly large on me but it feels really nice and comfortable. From the description and photo on the website, it looked like cotton material but it's not 100% cotton but polyester, however it feels nice and airy. Always remember to read the description below and not trust the photos you see, they might be deceiving.

This canvas striped bag* is the ideal summer bag. The material is thick with a long strap and can be also worn at the beach. It's large enough to carry your beach towel, phone, wallet and snacks for the beach and the design is so summery, I love stripes so much.







What I am wearing:

 

Striped handbag*                          Yellow floral dress*

White tassel earrings*



*I was given these items for free but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments