Spring wishlist - tops




Good morning lovely friends!! How are you doing today? Is the sun out? Is the weather warmer in your part?


If yes, I am so happy for you, spring is finally here (well here in Cyprus it is almost summer) and I have been doing a huge decluttering in my wardrobe and making room for my comfiest and lightweight clothes.

I am also preparing a 'how to declutter, tips and tricks' post, I hope I get to finish it soon. Have you changed your wardrobe to more colourful spring items?

Today I have a new post and recommendations for tops, I want to wear more tops and blouses instead of only wear dresses in spring, I want to change things a bit so I thought this list will help me (and you if you are interested in tops).

This spring, you will see many trends in the shops. Florals, striped, gingham, off-shoulder and also printed. I have a love for floral clothes but I have a thing for striped tops as well.




Striped top                         Mustard floral top


Pom pom striped top                  Cold shoulder top


Red polka dot top                             Pleated blouse


Red floral top                         Off shoulder pinstripe blouse


Cacti print top                Checked ruffle shirt


Pink striped shirt 

Hope you are having a lovely day and I will see you soon!!




*This wishlist is in collaboration with Zaful
Shop your summer swimsuit with this bikini promotion

No comments