Pixi Rose Tonic - review


You know I love rose products and I have been using a variety of them throughout the years. Rose products are not popular only for their amazing scent but also for their calming properties. 

While placing an order on the Look Fantastic website last month, I wanted to explore this brand more and I added the Pixi Rose Tonic to my order to try (and the Pixi Glow Tonic as well, which is really popular and everyone has been using and loving it!).


Rich in nutrients, this tonic is a rose hydrosol based toner that hydrates the skin, normalises hydration levels and gently removes impurities to leave skin at its best. It’s also infused with elderflower to tone skin, minimise redness and to leave the complexion cool and calm.

Perfect used in the morning and night after cleansing, this is paraben-free, not tested on animals and suitable for all skin types, so you can welcome it to your routine, safe in the knowledge that it will do only good. It is perfect for sensitive skin, will reduce redness and will not cause irritation.



I use it both in my morning and evening routine as recommended. It is extremely refreshing and it's one of the products that makes me excited to use. It picks any makeup traces left on my skin after cleansing and it hydrates and tones. 

The scent. Omg the scent of this product is incredible. And I am not biased because I love rose scented products, I believe that there is not a single beauty lover out there that will say no to this beautiful scent.

The only downside of this product is the size of the bottle. 100ml is too little for a tonic, I know I will finish this product really quick and I will be wanting more!


Ingredients:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium PCA, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethyl Citrate, Rose Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Canina Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower (Elder Flower) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Montmorillonite, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.



Have you tried this toner? What other product you recommend from Pixi? I have been eyeing the Jasmine Oil Blend, has anyone tried it?


No comments