The only pair of shoes you need for summer


This is the only pair of shoes you need for spring and summer. Black wedges. 

There are many styles and colours to choose from but a black pair is always a safe option, especially if you don't feel comfortable to wear a pair of stilettos every day

They are comfortable, stylish, elegant and go with every single piece in your wardrobe. Either this is a maxi dress, a pair of jeans and a t-shirt or a pair of comfy trousers and a nice blouse on top. 

 In other words, you can't go wrong with a pair of black wedges.

I chose this pair not only for the colour but also for the heel height. I avoid heels that are above 10cm, I once had a small accident and I almost fell off my 15cm high heels (I think) and almost broke my ankle. So this is the perfect heel height for every day and also for a special night out.

We took these photos yesterday, it was a beautiful sunny day and after out little gathering at home with the family (we celebrated Easter), we headed to the beach to have coffee. I wore a pair of jeans with a gingham top, a pair of tassel earrings and these shoes. 






Do you wear wedges? If not, what is your favourite style of shoes you prefer to wear for summer?

Hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you soon!




Wearing:


Ankle strap black wedges*                   Retro cat eye sunglasses*




*The lovely team of Zaful sent me these items but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.


No comments