3 products from Essence


Essence is a brand I talked about many times here on my blog, it's affordable and you can find some gems in their collections, like the Essence The Gel Nail Polish and the Essence blushes
Every season they release new collections but unfortunately here in Cyprus, not everything is available, I wish they filled the shelves with their newest products more often. I visit their shop twice a month but unfortunately, the girls there always tell me that very few products arrived, Essence if you hear me, please send more new products our way!



Today I have three Essence products I have been enjoying recently.

Essence Lashes of the Day Super Volume Mascara
A great mascara for everyday use that gives volume and length to my lashes. The brush is the usual mascara brush, no weird shape here and the formula is great and manageable. I will normally apply 3 to 4 coats, more would give me that awkward spider look which I tend to avoid. The packaging is so pretty and cute, I love the pink colour and illustrations at the front, it's so girly! 

Essence Shine Shine Shine Wet Look Lipgloss - The Bolds - Red Carpet Scarlet
Well, this lipstick has the longest name but who cares?? It's the most gorgeous red lipgloss I own and I have been wearing it every day last week, I even bought a second one for my giveaway that I hosted last week, this shade is a must! It is also perfect for Valentine's day. It's pigmented, comfortable to wear and best of all, it doesn't feel sticky on the lips which is always a plus for a lipgloss. It leaves a beautiful glossy finish on the lips. It is not long-lasting, after all it's a lipgloss so you wouldn't expect it to last more than a couple of hours. Go out and get this!

Essence lip liner - 15 Honey Berry
The most amazing lip liners I have ever used and they are under €2. Honey Berry is a pinkish purple shade. Pigmentation is great, the formula is creamy and glides nicely on the lips, but not the kind of creamy that smudges all over your skin. It leaves a matte finish and can be also worn on its own since it leaves a rich colour on the lips.



Have you tried anything new from Essence? Something you loved and you recommend trying next?


No comments