Look Fantastic January Box 2018



Another month, another Look Fantastic box and it's the first one of 2018. I started my subscription with Look Fantastic in September 2017 and that box with the October box were both fantastic.
Can't say the same for December box, it was disappointing since it was Christmas and festive season and you would expect the box to be fab, but it wasn't.


But January didn't start well for the Look Fantastic team. Apparently, they had some problems in their warehouse and one of their products was out of stock, at least this is what they told me when I made contact with them. But how can a product be already out of stock when you are planning to include it in a subscription box and before even sending the boxes out? 

I would appreciate it if the company made an announcement regarding this matter instead of keeping quiet. I had to email them a couple of times to get answers to why my box wasn't dispatched before the 12th of January. Anyways, let's get to the products that are included in this box.



-Balance Me Congested Skin Serum - travel size 7ml

-Espa Pink Hair & Scalp Mud - travel size 15ml

-Korres White Tea Facial Gel Cleanser - travel size 16ml

-Erno Laszlo White Marble Essence Lotion - travel size 15ml

-ModelCo 3D Lash Primer - full size

-Monuspa Warming Ginger Body Oil - travel size 30ml


This box is just ok, not the best I received,  I expected it to be more special since it's the first box of the new year. I feel that they just added whatever products they had in stock and 5 out of 6 products are travel size, only one is full size and that is the lash primer. The products I am more interested to try are the Korres cleansing gel and the Balance Me serum.

Also, where is the makeup item? This box contains only skincare products and I wanted at least one makeup product to try.

Did you receive your box? What are your thoughts on it? Are you happy with the products?



No comments