New products from Technic*


What is a better feeling when having a terrible day and when you get home, you see a fancy package from one of your fave, affordable brands? And we are talking about Technic, a brand I talked a lot in the past here and how much I love their products, especially their gorgeous highlighters.

In this lovely package, there are some new releases from Technic I haven't noticed in the stores here in Cyprus yet, so I was beyond excited to try and play with them, especially the Technic Profinish Eyeshadow palette - Raspberry Edition*. I never owned many eyeshadow palettes with warm shades until a month ago, and since I got my first one, I want them all!! The Technic Profinish Eyeshadow palette - Raspberry Edition* is a palette with a combination of 16 shades, nudes, browns, golds and a beautiful dark berry and raspberry shade. They are soft, highly pigmented and easy to blend. I think it is a lovely selection of shades for natural and also bold makeup looks.



I am not using any brow products at the moment since I am growing my brows to have them professionally shaped, and the Technic Brow Mazing* will be the perfect companion when I do, I am definitely going to add this product to my makeup routine. 

The Technic Brow Mazing is an eyebrow gel product ideal for me since it is long lasting, fast drying and water resistant which is a bonus since I will get to wear it to the beach and you all know how much I love to spend time at the beach. These are available in two shades, Medium Brown and Black/Brown and I am so glad I received the latter since dark brown is my natural colour.



For a festive and bold makeup, try the Technic Metallix Cream eyeshadow* that is a beautiful liquid shimmery eyeshadow, highly pigmented, gives a rich colour and a beautiful shimmer. It has a soft and velvety texture and is long lasting. It would be perfect to wear on Christmas or New Year's Eve, paired with a dark red lipstick and a black velvet dress.



Next product is the Technic Superfine Translucent Pressed Powder*, a product I wanted to try for ages. It is a superfine and soft powder to use after foundation and minimize the look of fine lines and pores. I tried the Technic Colourfix powder before and it has been great, it sets my foundation and BB Cream that I currently use and gives natural coverage without emphasizing my pores. Can't wait to try this one too.


I have a confession to make; I haven't used a lip scrub in a long time now, maybe it was last winter when I last used one.  I know, I should have used one more often, especially with the over-use of all those liquid lipsticks that dry my lips and need exfoliation more often.  

This product comes at the right time, the cold weather makes my lips more sensitive and dry so this lip scrub would do the job. It comes in a tube (I have only used lip scrubs that were in pots so this looks interesting) and promises to leave super soft, smooth, kissable lips! 



Last but not least, the Technic Colour Max Nude Edition Lipstick* in Stripped. This is not my first lipstick from Technic and this is a beautiful nude shade that glides beautifully on the lips and it's the perfect every day shade to pair your soft smokey eye.



Have you tried anything new from Technic recently?

I hope you are having a lovely Friday and I will see you soon!

*I was given these products for free but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments