The lipstick I have been wearing all week


You know I love a good lipstick and I am a proud owner of a large collection. I received my Makeup Revolution order a while ago (I posted about the amazing Soph X eyeshadow palette on my blog last week, review here) and among with other products from Makeup Revolution, I ordered the Lip Euroria lipstick too in the shade Fortune.  


Makeup Revolution is a drugstore brand I see a lot in posts and I have been browsing their website in a long time now before placing my order.

Lipsticks always get me excited but this one is something else. First of all, the price. At less than £2 (£1.98 to be precise) you can't go wrong. I love affordable drugstore options and this is a lovely addition to my fall lipsticks. 




The formula is buttery and thick and it's the perfect mix of lip gloss and a liquid lipstick. They are available in 6 shades, Karma, Fortune, Rebirth, Aura, Fate and Destiny. I ordered Fortune that is described as a deep berry red with a hint of purple. Pigmentation is great, it gives an intense colour on the lips with only one swipe.

The packaging of this lipstick is a simple clear tube with black lid and gold letters, simple but nice although it is nothing special.


When applied on the lips it glides beautifully and the creamy formula helps a lot for the product to be evenly distributed. I haven't tried the rest of the shades but Fortune is intense and rich. I wore it first to a wedding (paired with a wine red dress of course) and it felt so comfortable on me all day. 

Even though it is glossy and creamy, you would expect it not to last for more than 2 hours but it stayed on over cocktails and it survived through the wedding dinner and left a pink stain on my lips. After that, I have been wearing it every day and it is appropriate for the office too, such a lovely shade.

Have you tried the Makeup Revolution lipsticks? Do you have any recommendations?




No comments