Saturday night outfit and makeup


It's been a long time since we went out on a Saturday and I was all excited when we got invited by some friends to go out and have drinks. With our moving to a new house and the wedding season (September - October), we found ourselves attending a wedding every single weekend.

Don't get me wrong, I love weddings and it was amazing that our friends and relatives got married and weddings are a great opportunity for the family to get together and have some fun, but we attended 7 weddings this season, omg it's quite a number!

Here is the makeup I used and the outfit for Saturday night.



First, the base. I used the Ingrid Cosmetics foundation in the shade Porcelain for a light coverage and I bought this foundation last winter but I haven't used it much since it is a light shade and in spring and summer my skin is usually one or two darker shades from normal so this is my 'winter shade'. For concealer, I used the ModelCo Instant Radiance Concealer I received on the Look Fantastic October box and the shade is perfect for my under eye area. 


On my eyes, I used the Freedom Makeup London Decadence Palette in Rock & Roll that has darker shades, ideal to create a light smokey eye for an evening look. To finish my eye look, I used the Ciate Wonderwand Mascara (not pictured) I also received in the Look Fantastic box and to be honest, I didn't like it, it was too dry for my liking and I needed to add several coats for length and volume.



For my face, I used the Technic Colourfix Pressed Powder to set everything and also the W7 Night Glow Highlighter, a lovely intense highlighter in a liquid form ideal for a wedding makeup look or a night out look. For the blush, my choice was the Kiko Colour Veil Blush in 06, a warm pinkish brown shade perfect to use now on my cheeks and  to finish this look, the Colourpop Take Five liquid lipstick is an excellent choice since it will stay on my lips all night.




I wore this beautiful multi coloured maxi skirt* I received recently from Gamiss. I love the colours of this skirt and it can be worn in multiple occasions. The material is thick and the length is perfect for me and I paired it with a simple black tank top. Best thing about this skirt? It has pockets!! I love maxi skirts with pockets, they are so stylish! And yes, the weather is still hot if you are wondering why I went out with only a tank top; no cardigan or jacket was needed!


I also wore these black boots* that are super comfortable and the have a lovely cross leather detail at the front. The heel is below 10cm that makes it perfect for a night out.


Shop the skirt here


Bohemian maxi skirt*

(ready for drinks yayy)

The boots I am wearing are out of stock but you can find more styles if you want here.




*I was given these products for free but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments