Florals for fall? Yes!


One of my favourite movies is Devil Wears Prada. I've probably watched it like a million times and I know by heart every single line.
My fave scene (if I would pick one) is the one where they were having a meeting in the conference room and they were brainstorming and dropping ideas to Miranda (Meryl Streep) and the fashion editor of Runway dropped the idea of doing a photoshoot for florals for spring. And then, Miranda looks at her with that killer look and says her famous quote: 'Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking!' Haha what a line! I love her!




I love floral prints and I wear them all year around, including fall and winter. I love to search and find inspiration on fashion blogs and also fashion youtube channels. 'How to style' is one of my favourite series, I get to see what others are wearing and find new ways to style my clothes and some combos I wouldn't think of.


A maxi floral dress with long sleeves like this one* is a fabulous option for those chilly days. The material is thick and has a beautiful print of blue and dark orange flowers. 

Boots and a black leather jacket or a black cardigan is a great companion and when the weather gets really cold (it won't for the next one or two months that's why I am wearing sandals in this photoshoot), tights underneath the dress are necessary to keep you warm and also, the addition of a black turtleneck would be a great idea. Also, for casual days, a dark denim jacket will look amazing with this dress along with a pair of brown ankle boots.

Shop this look here

Dress*


Another beautiful floral dress is this green maxi with white and orange flowers. My fiance commented that it looks granny but I really like it, after all, I love floral prints in everything so this one is a lovely addition to my wardrobe and it will take a special place in the dresses section. It is light and soft material and has long sleeves and buttons at the front.





Shop the look here
Dress*

Do you wear florals in fall and winter, or is it just me??
Happy new month, October is such a beautiful month, let's hope the weather will change soon :)

No comments