For the men in our lives


The men in our lives. Our dads, boyfriends, husbands, brothers, everyone is in this list. The men we love and cherish and the ones that live next to us. Our dads that raised us and made sure we are safe and gave us all the love in the world, the brother whom we grew up together and used to fight every day over toys and games and the love of our lives: fiances, husbands and boyfriends that make sure we live a happy life by their side.

I always love to go shopping for myself, I am a shopaholic and I need to upgrade my wardrobe once in a while. But I also love buying gifts for my loved ones. And I really enjoy shopping for (or with) my fiance. He has a unique style which I really like and he has an opinion on his own, he knows exactly what he wants. He loves to wear fancy shirts and he owns quite an amount of them. He is exactly like me with dresses.  I love dresses, he loves shirts. Floral, plain, checked, print, we have a large amount of shirts in our house. 

Today I prepared a wishlist of items for these men (usually I do wishlists on summer dresses so this is something different), for their birthdays, name days, a celebration, an anniversary or just because you want to show how much you love them. I hope you enjoy!

                      Black Canvas Bag                   













Black Watch                 Brown Crossbody Bag 


Do you shop for your husband, fiance or boyfriend? What is his style? 
Does he love to go shopping with you or he leaves it up to you? I would love to know!

Hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you soon!

Yiota


  *This wishlist is in collaboration with Gamiss.

No comments