Active wear wishlist


September feels like the start for new things for me. Summer is the holiday season, when we get to spend our weekends at the beach and do nothing but relax, but September feels different.  It's like when I was young and I was getting ready for a new school year.
After the end of summer it always feels like I am ready to do more things, like new resolutions mid year. And the first thing I always do is join the gym. Zumba is my favourite workout, it's fun and mixes different styles of dances such as salsa, merengue and reggaeton together. I always find motivation in new exercise clothes. Let's face it, a new gear makes you wanna move from the couch and get going and it always happens to me. It's like I have an excuse 'I bought new clothes so I need to kill it at the gym'!

Below, I have some recommendations and some pieces I would like to add to my gym wardrobe. Sports bras and leggings are what I always look for, leggings are so popular these days for the gym and also long sweatshirts.


























What you wear at the gym? Do you find motivation in new gym clothes?


*This wishlist is in collaboration with Zaful.


No comments