Window shopping - summer 2017


Happy Monday everyone!! How are you handling this hot weather? I am constantly inside in front of the air condition, the sun burns and the temperature is extremely high these last days so we must be extremely cautious. Do you have the same heat wave in your country?


Anyways, since I have been spending a lot of time inside, I have been doing a little bit of shopping and many shops are having major sales, so it's a great opportunity if you want to buy your holiday outfits if you are going somewhere or to add new items to your summer wardrobe. As you know, I love prints for summer and I may be purchasing a few more (you know you can't have enough dresses). 

Here I have some recommendations of some items I will be purchasing and I hope you find something you like! This dress from New look is my top pick, I love this off shoulder red floral dress and I also love these pink unicorn flip flops from Forever 21, aren't these the cutest flip flops??
Enjoy.




11. Zara Shorts €17.95
13. Mango Embroidery Bag €39.99


What will you be purchasing? What is your favourite online shop?
Hope you are having an amazing day and I will see you soon!


No comments