Happy Valentine's Day ♥


Today is a special day for those who celebrate love and Valentine's day is all about love. This day is the day where our instagram feed will be full of pink and red flowers, hearts, gifts, pink lipstick, red ribbon, happy people and honestly, I love this day. I love the happy mood everyone is on, making plans for the night to celebrate. But I strongly believe that we must celebrate each day of the year and show our love not only today, but every day.


I already wrote two posts for Valentine's day, the first one was about 14 blog post ideas to write for this day and the second was about my lipstick picks for Valentine's day.

Today I thought I would write a different post than usual, sharing my favourite love quotes. I hope you enjoy reading them.
♥ ''Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favourite.''


♥ ''The greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in.''

♥ ''A morning text does not only mean ''good morning''. It also means ''I think about you when I wake up''.''

♥ ''Love means that you accept a person with all their failures, stupidities, ugly points and nonetheless, you see perfection in imperfection itself.''



♥ ''Sometimes, someone comes into your life so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise and changes your life for ever.''

♥ ''One day someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else.''

♥ '' Every relationship has its own problems, but what makes it perfect is when you still want to be there when everything sucks.''

♥ ''You don't deserve someone who comes back, you deserve someone who never leaves.''

♥ '' Piglet: How do you spell love? Pooh: You don't spell it, you feel it''


How do you feel about this day? Do you celebrate and if yes, what are your plans for today?

No comments