Foltene Eyelash & Eyebrow Treatment



Every girl I know that is interested in beauty, blogger or not, wants long lashes. And this multimillionaire beauty industry makes sure all girls have the long and voluminous lashes they want by producing mascaras and eyelash treatments that help eyelashes grow stronger and have more length. 

I received the Foltene Eyelash & Eyebrow Treatment a few months ago when I received a greek beauty box and I was more than excited to try it. 

''Foltene Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatment is specially formulated for thin and fragile Eyelashes and Eyebrows. This exclusive formula based on Tricalgoxyl is an active ingredient against Hair Loss and is patented by Foltene Laboratories, effectively promotes the growth of lashes, strengthens and improves their general appearance resulting in stronger, thicker and longer Eyelashes and Eyebrows.''


This product comes in a mascara tube and it's so easy to apply the product to the lashes and eyebrows. The actual product is a thin clear yellowish gel that you apply using the wand and one coat usually is enough for each eye. The gel is a little runny so one would be careful when applying it. Also, the gel does not have any scent which is great because it would be awkward to have a scented product applied near our eyes. The bristles of the brush are in different lengths so every single lash is coated.

It takes a little while for the gel to dry so that is why I don't apply it before going to bed, since it would burn my eyes. 


I used this product for two months and I used it mostly at night. After I washed my face and applied my moisturiser I used this on my lashes and also my eyebrows.  I have been trying to grow my brows for a long time now and in some parts, the hair is thin and with gaps in some places, so this would be a perfect way to fill the gaps and make my eyebrows perfect. And it did. 

After using this product for two months, my eyebrows are thicker and bushier than before. I of course pluck my eyebrows every 15 days and tame the hair but this product helped the thin hair to become stronger and the gaps to be filled.


As for my eyelashes, I believe that it made a difference in length but not so much in strength, growth or thickness. The tube has still enough product after two months of using it and I will definitely continue to use it, mostly on my lashes and hopefully, I will notice a difference in thickness and volume.

Have you tried this product or a similar product for lashes and eyebrows? Did you get the results you wanted?

No comments