Essence - new products



If you have been following me on instagram you would have notice that I did a little haul on Saturday and I visited a new beauty store that sells products from Essence.  I didn't need anything in particular, I only wanted to try two shades from their matt matt matt collection (02 perfect match and 03 wow effect) but these were not available and I purchased some other lovely goodies from their new collection.

I thought it will be nice to do a quick post and show you what I got in case you are interested on the new Essence products.


Essence Eye & Face Palette
This multipurpose palette features four eyeshadows, a blush and a highlighter. Perfect for traveling or a must have product for our makeup bag, I will definitely carry it with me in case I need to touch up my blush or highlighter during the day.

Available in two shades, 01 Glow For It and 02 Rise & Shine.


Essence Blush Play Sculpting Palette
This gorgeous blush palette is a lovely addition to my blush collection (I must remember to do a blush collection post soon) and it features three shades for sculpting, defining and highlighting.  It is also available in two shades, 10 Play it Peach and 20 Play it Pink. I chose #10 since it is more suitable for my medium skin tone and I cannot wait to play with it.


Essence Berry Me Up Matte Touch Blush
This is a silky matte blush in the most amazing berry tone, blends nicely and it is buildable. I chose this shade again because it looks great with my skin tone and even though I thought it will be dark for me, the shade is perfect. 


 Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipgloss
I don't know why they named these matt lipgloss but they are liquid lipsticks with a creamy texture and leave a velvet matte finish. They have five shades and I purchased 03 Girl Of Today which is a dark pink shade. I was about to get 02 Beauty Approved shade (a lovely nude pink) but it had a weird smell and I didn't want to taste or have it near my lips so I decided on 03 that has almost no scent. 

Essence Liquid Lipstick
These come in this lovely square tube and even though I didn't fell in love with the formula, it was an impulse purchase and I got two, 03 Almost Real and 05 Peach Party. They are quite sticky which I don't like but the shades are pretty to wear every day, so yes, they are part of my collection now.


Are you a fan of the Essence products? What products have you tried recently?

No comments