Winter nails - two nail polishes I have been wearing a lot


I could swear I don't own many nail polishes since I only use a couple of them in winter (usually a dark red, a dark grey and a plum) and a couple of them in spring and summer (usually the same light pink or light orange nail polish) but if you take a look in my top drawer, you will be able to see a box full of nail polishes. Oh God, why is this thing happening all the time? I guess that is the definition of a beauty blogger/beauty obsessed that collects beauty items and makeup but rarely uses.

I don't remember when I purchased these two nail polishes but I promised myself that I would wear and love them since they were neglected. And I have been wearing both of them during these cold winter days and nights and I have been loving both colours.



Collection Work the Colour nail polish - Titanium Grey
Dark grey colour
Glittery
Not long lasting 
Great variety of colours
Great colour pay-off
Needs two coats
Dries quickly (under 1 minute)
Great brush 
Great formula

Maybelline Color Show Nudes - Bare It All
The perfect nude colour for nails
Can be worn all seasons
Lasts 4-5 days
Needs two coats or more
Dries quickly
Applies evenly
Does not chip easily
Watery formula
Glossy finish



I wore these two nail polishes in rotation and because they have different tones (one is grey, the other is nude) I didn't go bored when I switched between them.  These two are also great colours to wear instead of the typical dark red nail polish we usually wear in winter and especially in festive season.

What are your thoughts about these two colours? Would you wear them in winter? What nail polish have you been wearing in winter? 

I hope you have a lovely Friday and a wonderful weekend and I will see you soon!

No comments