Four products I love love love



Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
After I tried plenty of micellar waters from different brands, I came to the conclusion that this one is by far my favourite.  It removes everything, and I mean everything from my face; makeup, oil, impurities, dirt, everything.  It does not irritate my skin nor it dries it out, it is gentle and it is also suitable for sensitive skin. I sometimes use this after washing my face and it is amazing how much dirt this product picks up, when I thought I just washed my face and it is super clean. I also use it on my neck since I sometimes find it difficult to clean my neck area correctly.

I also use this product to remove my eye makeup and it didn't irritate my sensitive eyes once, huge bonus for me! I purchased and used many bottles of this micellar water and I will use it forever. Another thing I like about it, is the fact that it comes in 700ml, 400ml and 125ml.  I purchased the small bottle too which is perfect for travelling or a weekend away.

My face loves it, I love it, no wonder this product is America's #1 micellar water.


Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil
An excellent product from Nuxe is the dry oil that I have been using since last year where I discovered it. This is a multi-purpose oil that can be used on face, body and hair but I mostly use it on my face and sometimes on my hair. It moisturises my skin well, leaving a healthy glow and I use this before applying my BB cream or foundation, it's a nice base to use prior foundation. 

It is not oily nor makes my skin feel more greasy than it already is and it smells a-m-a-z-i-n-g! I also use this once a week and massage my face for 2-3 minutes to improve and stimulate circulation. You can read my review on the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil here.


Essence Gel Nail Polish
You are probably tired of me saying this, but I am a huge fan of the Essence Gel Nail Polish and if I am not mistaken, I did one or two posts about these in the past. These nail polishes come in a zillion colours, they are extremely affordable (Eur1.99), they are long lasting (4-5 days) and they leave a nice glossy finish, even without applying a top coat.

I already purchased two more to add to my collection and I cannot wait to see what colours will be available to wear in spring, I guess pastel colours? I really hope Essence will continue producing these nail polishes since their formula is amazing.



Delia Cosmetics Brown Clay Face Mask
Hands down, this is one of the best clay masks I have ever used. I found this brand in a local shop that sells cosmetics and makeup and I tried this mask almost one year ago. And I have been going back and re-purchasing this since then, it is amazing. I have oily skin and when I use this mask, I see immediate results. It deep cleanses my pores, brightens my face and reduces oiliness. 

 5 minutes upon application, it tingles and you may experience a slight discomfort but I guess this happens with all clay masks. After 15 minutes, I wash it off and my skin feels refreshed and super clean.

I wish this face mask came in a larger quantity and a more practical packaging but I will continue buying it no matter what. 

What are the products you are using and loving and will be purchasing forever?

Hope you are having a fabulous Sunday and I will see you soon!

No comments