The Fall Favorites Tag


I was tagged by the lovely Katie from Beauty From Katie to do the fall tag (check her amazing blog here) and I was so excited to do it! I was never into fall/autumn, I live in Cyprus where our summer lasts until the end of October and I am sitting on my porch right now, wearing shorts and flip flops drinking ice tea, but well, it is fall after all so I might get into it!

This year, however, I was so excited for fall to arrive and for cooler days and nights; summer was too much to handle and I was so looking forward to cozy movie nights, hot chocolate and rain! I miss rain so much!

Favorite eye-makeup
When the weather changes, I love to add a metallic shimmery eyeshadow and I am currently using the Essence All About Roses eyeshadow palette. I purchased it a month ago and it is perfect for every day makeup. 

Favorite candles
I love vanilla in general, in my drinks, vanilla coffee, in a perfume and of course vanilla candles. I have purchased a few from Ikea and they are perfect for this time of the year. 

Favorite scents
I am obsessed with the Victoria's Secret mists and when a friend traveled to Greece a few weeks ago, she brought me two more to add to my collection. The VS mists are great and I love how original their scents are. I am using two at the moment, Love Spell and Vanilla Lace (I told you I love vanilla!)

Favorite nail polish
I have a thing for dark red nails and I have been painting my nails with the Essence gel nail polish ''Do you speak love?'' (review here) constantly since they day I got it. It's the perfect red for fall and due to it's formula, it lasts more than a usual nail polish which is great for me, since other nail polishes usually last 2-3 days.

Favorite lip colour
I have three lipsticks that I have been rocking on my lips. The first one is an old but favorite, the Wet 'n' Wild Sugar Plum Fairy that is a dark plum shade that stays on all day. A similar to this lipstick but creamier and softer is the W7 Berry Nice (review here) and another great lipstick for fall is the Rimmel Kate 107, which is a new addition to my lipstick collection. I read so many reviews on this lipstick and so many of you recommended this one for fall, and it is indeed a lovely dark shade to wear this season.

Favorite Halloween costume
We don't celebrate Halloween here in Cyprus but I love to watch what everyone is wearing and I must say that the queen of Halloween is Heidi Klum! If you haven't seen how she dresses up every year, you are missing out. Her costumes are unreal and she is so creative!

Favorite accessories
I love to wear big scarves and bold necklaces. Both scarves and necklaces transform a simple outfit like jeans and a plain t-shirt and I love to add some colour to my black dresses by adding a colourful scarf during the day.

Favorite drink
Hot chocolate with extra marshmallows! Need I say more?

Favorite tv show
I have been watching a few new shows lately, the first one is Suits and the second is Empire. Also, the new season of Grey's Anatomy, New Girl, Criminal Minds and I want to start watching How to Get Away With Murder. I heard so many positive reviews about this show so this one is next.

Favorite movie
I love to watch romantic movies and my absolute favorite to watch again and again this season, has to be Pride and Prejudice (the 2005 version ft Keira Knightley). I love this movie so much and I have probably watched it too many times. And who can say no to Harry Potter? My fiance and I are huge fans of Harry Potter (both books and movies) and we love to put a little magic in our lives.


 I tag
Shelleen from A Blushing Beauty Blog
Sarah from Sincerely Sarah
Cara from British Mermaid
Samantha from My Beauty Cloud
Sofia from Sophiaadot
Sarah from What Sarah Writes
Kathy from Along Came Kathy
Sophia from The Boudoir Secrets
Dora from Bangs Bang
Katerina from P.S. Kate
Mili from Sharmtoaster
Simera from Beautetude
Tessy from Tessy Onyia

Feel free to tag yourselves and I hope you are spending your autumn in the best way possible. 

42 comments

  1. I love Pride and Prejudice and Harry Potter, too (books and movies).
    I'm actually really jealous of Cyprus weather! I wish I could send you some of our rain! ;)
    http://carolinapage.eu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the 'everything vanilla' I'm obsessed with the scent and taste :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a cool tag, I might do it as well. I personally prefer the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice (Hello Colin Firth), but the one with Keira Knightley wasn`t bad either.

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite movie is Lord of the rings)
    Great post)
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very cute products darling!
    Great TAG
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your favourites tag so much. These look amazing ;) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2016/10/hot-bucket-in-city.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vanilla is my go to scent. Just give me everything Vanilla already. Give me Hot Chocolate and Mocha anytime. Great tag!

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many gorgeous essence pics, need to try more from them!

    Parie x
    Class and Glitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this tag! Such a great post doll! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! I could really identify with many of the thing in there, like the red nailpoish or the Harry Potter movies.
    Norina xx

    la-piccola-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I practically love the same things you do! LOL I love hot chocolate with LOTS of marshmallows as well. I prefer it to coffee! I also like dark nail polishes: reds & berry colors. I always look forward to what Heidi Klum will be wearing for Halloween. She always takes it to another level.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so jealous that you live in a warm place. It's 2 degrees now in Canada! I love the Wet n Wild lipstick you chose. Such a great colour for fall
    Dora
    http://www.adropofindigo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vanilla is one of my favourite scents too! Cyprus at this time of year is wonderful - I'm jealous! x

    Kate Louise Blogs / Lingerie Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have just started watching Suits too, I am on Season 2 and loving it so far. Rachel is so beautiful, isn't she? Scarves and hot chocolate (with whipped cream, marshmallows, cherry sauce and everything else) are my kryptonite. Love this tag, great post xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your picks, those lipstick colors are gorgeous! I have also just recently re-watched Pride and Prejudice, love that movie so much (any movie with Keira, honestly). x

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for tagging me, I'm definitely going to do this! Ooh, I'm with you on the hot chocolate train. Recently (like, this week) it's been getting cooler and cooler (even with a ton of rain on Monday!) so I'm happy to bring out the hot chocolate and Netflix and snuggle in bed.

    Sam | My Beauty Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm obsessed with How to Get Away With Murder, I hope you love it! I need to pick up some vanilla candles, it's such a classic scent but I somehow don't have any.

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice to read a blog from Cyprus. This is a cool Fall tag post, I can still relate even if it's Spring down under as we have cool weather in some parts of the day. Nicely written!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a fun and seasonally appropriate tag! I know what you mean about that version of Pride and Prejudice. I always have to stop and watch some of it whenever I come across it on television.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's nice to know more about you :) I still haven't watch Pride and Prejudice. I'll make sure to watch it soon.

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely favs post!!!
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a cute post, lovely read. You will definitely like How to get away with murder. It's one of my faves :D

    Joyce | Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
  23. I must try the Victoria Secrets mists as I've heard loads of bloggers say how lovely they are!
    Makeup Monster | The Irish Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great post, loved finding out more about you and I love hot chocolate too :D

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Rimmel's Kate in 107 x such a pretty shade and this tag is amazing :)

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love dark berry lip colours for fall as well!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a wonderful tag! I also love vanilla things in fall - it's just perfect for the season! I could go for a vanilla latte right now :]

    Stacey + thebambieyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yaaay! thank you so much for the Tag sweetie! These products looks and sounds amazing!!! Thank you.

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for tagging me I haven't done a tag in ages and since I love fall so much this tag is right up my alley. I am also obsessed with anything vanilla. And of course hot chocolate.
    Simera |Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  30. I can relate to loving vanilla candles right now - I've been lighting one lately called Spiced Vanilla and it's literally the scent of dreams!!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you for tagging me Yiota! I was reading it thinking I love the sound of this tag, definitely going to do it! :) The lipsticks you chose are such gorgeous colours, I need to look out for the Rimmel one in store! How To Get Away with Murder is so addictive, I definitely recommend it, I've been loving Criminal Minds lately too! x
    A Blushing Beauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love reading your favourites, Yiota! And I'm so happy that you love Rimmel Kate 107 too, it's a stunning shade, eh? I wish I can convince Mr. Platt to watch Harry Potter with me but I have better luck making him eat brussel sprouts. LOL!

    Reflection of Sanity | b·liv Skincare Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  33. Heidi is an absolute star when it comes to Halloween!! She goes for insane costumes and goes all out on the make up! I remember watching an interview with her where she said that one time the makeup took 8 hours :) Now, that's some dedication :D
    Loved reading about your fall faves, lovely. VS scents are gorgeous, I adore them too! Can't survive through the fall & winter without candles, right? I am currently burning one and mmm, it smells amazing!
    xox Nadia
    www.mielandmint.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great post!

    xx LL

    http://lalouuula.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Big scarves are my go to right now, I can wear lighter layers and a giant scarf will do it for me!

    Macarons and Mischief

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you for tagging me! I also love dark berry lips and I need to check out the ones that you mentioned :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovely post, dear! Harry Potter is great for the colder seasons. I don't know why, but it makes me feel all warm and cozy x

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love anything plaid for autumn!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. Aw this is a lovely post! I love Vanilla scents too and Love Spell by VS is such a gorgeous smelling spray xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  40. Loving this tag so much! X x You're right, you really can't go wrong with Victoria's Secret body mists, Vanilla Lace is one of my all time favourites as well! If you enjoy vanilla perfumes, you should definitely check out Island Vanilla by Pacifica, its divine! X x x

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow that's really interesting I never knew people in Cyprus don't celebrate Halloween, and I'm off right now to look at Heidi's costumes!

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete