Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick #30


This is the season of new lipstick additions. This is the season where my vanity is going to explode and it is a fact that with all the lipsticks I already own, they would last me a lifetime, yet, I am still buying more. 

Today I have Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in shade #30. I hate when lipsticks don't have names and just numbers, I believe it would be easier to identify and remember the shades if they had a lovely name instead of just a plain number. The only number I always remember from the Rimmel Kate lipsticks is #107. I read probably hundreds of posts for this lipstick and it got stuck in my mind and I finally purchased it for myself.


The packaging is nice, it is a matte black tube with the Kate signature on the cap and I love that the actual product goes all the way down the tube and does not mess with the cap. It is also easy to open and close.  

However, in the case of owning more than two Kate lipsticks in the black tube, it is difficult to identify which lipstick is the one you are looking for, because all tubes look exactly the same, the only difference is the label at the bottom of it that indicates the number. But apart from that, the black tube is the same for all lipsticks and they could have added something to identify the shade and make it more recognizable. Not a major problem, but if you are in a hurry and you have 100+ lipsticks to choose from, this is a problem.

I ordered this shade online. I didn't had the chance to swatch it but I read many reviews and I decided that the shade was perfect. It is a gorgeous berry shade with hot pink undertones. 



The texture is creamy and applies really easy and glides beautifully on the lips. It is definitely not drying nor moisturizing, but comfortable and lightweignt and gives some gloss to the lips. 

The pigmentation is amazing but I love to build this up in order to make it appear darker on me. One swipe is enough to give you a pinkish berry shade, two or three will give you a deep plum colour.  On me, it lasts 3 hours before drinking or eating, and I must re-apply during the day. It disappears when I eat lunch but leaves a faint pink shade on the lips. Not the best, but I don't mind re-applying after 3 hours.

This shade reminds me so much of the Rimmel Kate #107, but this one is dark with red undertones whilst #30 is dark with hot pink undertones.

I purchased this lipstick for $6.49 which is pretty amazing for a lovely lipstick like this. But prices vary from store to store but I don't think they are expensive at all. 



What is your favourite Rimmel Kate lipstick?

68 comments

  1. Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks are just amazing but I never tried this color out and it looks divine! I would have to check it out soon.

    Joyce | Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely shade for this fall & winter! I think this shade would also be great on Christmas!
    And I also prefer lipsticks with names, it just makes every lipsticks cuter!!!
    xx

    Kaylee🍂ㅣJK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it too difficult for companies to come up with nice names instead of numbers? Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. Fantastic post! Thank you so much for sharing.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh what a beautiful, vampy red! Perfect for Autumn xx

    www.missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous colour, I love it!

    Lauren x | http://www.huggled.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a pretty shade, perfect for Autumn!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one and #107 are my two favourites from Rimmel!

      Delete
  7. Reapplying is never fun, but that's not a bad lifetime for a lipstick! This shade looks fantastic on your skin, so it works perfectly for you.

    Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous and perfect for fall! I even wear it on a daily basis at the office! :)

      Delete
  8. beautiful fall shade

    https://villemo20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure if I have this but it does look extremely similar with 107. Definitely need to swatch it beforehand.

    Reflection of Sanity | b·liv Skincare Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need this! It is similar to the 107 but with pink undertones! x

      Delete
  10. Actually, I don't own any. But this one is super pretty :)
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just discovered the Rimmel Kate lipsticks myself and they are amazing! You must check them out! x

      Delete
  11. Such a lovely shade for the Fall!

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so beautiful and perfect for this season! x

      Delete
  12. wow what a perfect berry shade for Fall! The consistency looks so good too.

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so pigmented and you get enough colour from the first swipe but I like to put more than 2 coats to make it darker! Thank you! x

      Delete
  13. I love this gorgeous shade! Perfect for fall!


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Rimmel lipsticks! They smell so good and apply so smoothly. Great review!

    www.thinkingofmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a totally pretty fall shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's perfect for this season! Thank you :)

      Delete
  16. I think almost everyone has the Rimmel #107! I have to admit though that I rarely ever reach for it because I just don't think it wears too well on me. I'm much more fond of the Revlon lipsticks because they have a creamier formula which isn't as drying.

    That being said, this looks like a gorgeous lippie! Glad you enjoy it. Paying $7 isn't bad at all.

    Lindsey Elyse | lindseyginge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe I was the only one that didn't have 107, until a week ago!!! Both shades are so beautiful and perfect for fall!

      Yiota
      PinkDaisyLoves

      Delete
  17. These lipsticks are on my radar, need to go lipstick shopping! That is the perfect autumn shade, berry colours are so much fun!

    Macarons and Mischief

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think I have this one! (I either have #30 or #31, I can't remember lol) It's such a beautiful shade and it's so comfortable too x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much, this and #107 are both perfect for this season! x

      Delete
  19. It's nice to know about this lipstick, the first time I've seen (haha where was I?) And they have nice colours too.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I was the only one that hasn't tried the Rimmel Kate lipsticks until recently. They are amazing, you should check them out! x

      Delete
  20. beautiful review!!!
    always a pleasure reading your blog
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This colour looks perfect! I love the berry shade!
    xx

    Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's perfect for this season, I love shades like this so much! x

      Delete
  22. Ah you're not alone, I'm also fairly lipstick-obsessed right now haha! The creamy textures sounds so appealing, that's the main point I look for after the colour itself :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what happened to me, but I have been purchasing lipsticks like there is not tomorrow. And the worst thing? Most of them are very similar!!!

      Delete
  23. I like this color a lot! Thanks!

    x Sandra
    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Totally agree about names and numbers. That's a gorgeous shade, btw.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely. And how difficult it is for brands to come up with names? :) Thank you!

      Delete
  25. Such a gorgeous autumn shade! x
    https://ablushingbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I never got one but I love this shade, might get this lipstick =)

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion and beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  27. The shade is so pretty,loved it totally <3 Even I do feel that lipsticks must have unique names and not the numbers!!

    http://bit.ly/2exvWek
    Natural Beauty And Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  28. I totally agree about the numbers! It's much better when they have names and it's easier to remember them! Plus sometimes the names are so fun! :)

    Laura | http://www.furiouslychic.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've never tried this lipstick but I hear great things! (Plus, Kate Moss is a boss!) Thanks for sharing!

    Love, Lindsey
    http://www.thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the colour of this lipstick. It's perfect for this time of year :)

    Emily / The Mini Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is such a nice fall colour! It would make your teeth look super white.

    www.thinkingofmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love that berry color - SO pretty!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the color!!

    xx LL

    http://lalouuula.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks so much for the comment on my latest post
    it means so much to be and Iwanted to say THANK YOU in a more personal way.
    you are amazing.

    btw.you can follow my cute cat on Instagram

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete