Essence - 3 new products


As you must already know by now, Essence is one of my favourite affordable brands. If you don't know Essence or you haven't tried their products, you must try them asap! You may think that Essence is an inexpensive brand and meh, not worth trying but trust me, this brand has some excellent products, like their lip liners and lipsticks. 

All About Roses Eyeshadow Palette: this one comes from their newest collection of eyeshadow palettes, alongside with the Bronzes, Greys and Nudes. I chose the Roses palette because I don't own a similar palette and I love to use pink/rose/mauve shades.

These shades are well pigmented and easy to blend and work with, however, there is some fallout but nothing major. With a good eye primer, these last all day and I was really impressed when I first tried this palette cause it lasted 7-8 hours. 




There are 8 shadows in this palette, 5 shimmer and 3 matte shades. I love to add a lovely shimmer to my eyes so this palette is perfect for me and I know I will use it a lot during the winter. And the best part? I got it for under €5!



The Essence lip liners are probably the best lip liners I have ever used. For real! Essence has stepped up their game and these lip liners are amazing! Great formula, great pigmentation, they stay on all day, beautiful shades, what else do you need?

Essence Red Blush lip liner: this is a dark red shade that would be the perfect pair to my dark red lipsticks. It is soft and easy to use, applies beautifully on the lips, and the shade is wearable even for every day. I will definitely rock this one at the office!

Essence Honey Berry lip liner: this is a pinkish purple shade and so pigmented, it could stand nicely on it's own without a lipstick on top. The shade is so beautiful, I am all about purple shades at the moment and this is gorgeous! This lip liner lasts about 3-4 hours and leaves a lovely pinkish stain afterwards. 


I really love these two lip liners and I will definitely add a few more shades to my collection, they are so affordable so one can have them all!

Have you tried these products from Essence? What are the newest additions to your makeup collection? Give me some ideas!

33 comments

  1. Heard so many good things about Essence lip liners. Will definitely have to try it out x

    http://www.shimmerxmatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice makeup girl!

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Essence are cheap and cheerful , I own few lip liners too and they are just really good :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks gorgeous! Would love to try it <3

    Sending love from A So Called Beauty Blog // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shades in this palette looks nice and so do the lipliners.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these look really pigmented and for the price? It's worth the money!

    Melissa the Mermaid ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Essence are cool. I have a friend whose best package for make up is Essence, though i have never tried it.. and it looks great on her.
    Maybe i should try it out and i will send her this link of this post right away.


    Brendascouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried many Essence products but now that Ulta carries them I'm sure I'll try more! Love that eyeshadow palette x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. palette and liners are so pretty, there was one palette sunset i think i dunno if the still have it but I wanted it so bad

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome that the lip liner lasts for 4 hours. Essence sounds like such great products for the price

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. perfect products!
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  12. Honestly haven't tried Essence before. Looks like you got some great picks tough!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com
    * Instagram * Facebook *

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Honey Berry shade, would go with so many of my lipsticks. Will have to grab it xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want those lip-liners, and the colors are great.
    Nice picks :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful shades! :)
    http://hairandvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I feel like I've read about Essence quite a lot lately and it's all good things! The All About Roses eyeshadow palette looks gorgeous, I love the pink shades and what an incredible price!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving ghetto different shades of red
    Have a lovely weekend Yiota
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Yiota how are you? Hope you had a great weekend! :)
    These colors are so beautiful, and even more when you show them applied on your hand! I would love the eye shadows and the lip liners sound great too!
    Thanks for sharing, wish you a lovely week!
    xo
    Stella
    www.stellaasteria.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. the eyeshadow palette has really pretty shades!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Essence lip liners sound amazing. I haven't tried anything except for their mascara. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, they all look soooo cool! Definitely will check them out! :D


    Love,

    Lucrezia ♥ (http://www.lucreziacandelori.com)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice blogpost. But I am not a huge fan of essence palette eyeshadow, often the pigmentation is very low.

    xoxo

    Priscilla

    BEAUTYNATURE

    ReplyDelete
  23. Going to check out their lip liners, have one already and it's amazing :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  24. If the fallout isn't too bad then I guess you can look past that because the palette is gorgeous!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm such a big fan of the Essence lip liners! The perfect amount of creaminess but still not to creamy, lovely post x

    Liz | LotsofLoveLiz

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the lipliners from Essence!!! They are absolutely amazing :D

    xx Sofia | SofiaaDot

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG, 8 hours with such stunning colors! I hope they're available around me since they sound so promising. Thanks for sharing, Yiota!

    http://seleneaddicted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love Essence, it's such a great brand and so affordable too xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love essence lip liners. i have three of them and they are all so creamy and they do glide beautifully on the lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I haven't tried this Roses Palette it looks really nice I may go and pick this up. The Essences Palettes that I have got are all about chocolates and all about nudes which are both beautiful palettes.

    I have tried a few of the lip liners from essence and to be honest I haven't been overly impressed with them.

    The shades I have are Honey Berry, Soft Berry, Satin Mauve and In the Nude I find that they drag on my lips they are very inexpensive to buy that's a good thing about them I prefer my NYX Lip Liner and my Primark Lip Liners.

    I am also using the essence 16hr concealer I really like that and of course the essence lipsticks there so good for the price. I will be doing a blog post on my collection of essence lipsticks soon.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete