Sostar Silk & Olive Anti-ageing cream


There are so many great greek brands out there and  have been using plenty of them (Korres, Apivita etc) but Sostar is a new brand for me. I was looking to purchase a good moisturising cream to use regularly but especially on days when I feel my skin drier than usual so I decided to give this brand a try. 


The Sostar Silk & Olive Anti-ageing cream is enriched with silk proteins, organic oil and collagen. The silk proteins help skin maintain its natural moisture and in combination with olive oil, they deeply moisturise skin, restore its elasticity and leave skin feeling fresh and renewed.  In addition, silk provides exceptional hydration and a velvety texture.


Also, the organic oil provides antioxidant properties that fight free radicals responsible for ageing. 

This product is dermatologically tested and suitable for all skin types.  It is not tested on animals, it is parabens free and with hypoallergenic fragrances.



The formula of this cream is rich and light at the same time, and it is fully absorbed on the skin without making it greasy. I usually apply it in the morning after cleansing my skin, or at days when I feel my skin drier than usual, due to the terrible weather.

It is honestly an excellent product and one of the best day creams I have ever used. The feeling after I apply this cream is amazing. It also smells lovely, it has a soft sweet scent which I really like. I am glad I decided to try this brand and this cream and I will definitely try other products from Sostar.


What is your newest addition in your skincare? Do tell me below and give some ideas. Thanks for visiting and I will see you soon!

26 comments

  1. Sounds like such a lovely product! I've never tried anything with olive oil but it sounds quite soothing.
    Ambar x | Her Little Loves
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY: Win A CaseApp Gift Voucher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a really good product and brand :) thanks for sharing! I love the photos you took

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review.It looks natural from here. Because you like it, I just might like it too. :)

    Water still remains my best skin care product.

    amakamedia.com 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've tried any products with olive oil in them and this sounds so lovely! I am currently testing L'Oreal Brightening range and liking them so far but will definitely have too test further.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great product! I love that it's suitable for all skin types!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My cream is running low, and I was hoping to wait until Christmas to stock up! This creams seems really good for my skin type too, my skin's on the dry side and it's ingredients sound amazing :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love products that deeply moisturise my skin, would love to give this a go!

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of the brand before but this sounds like a lovely product!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never tried this brand, great to hear it worked for you!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like to make my own anti aging serum with essential oils but this one sounds great too.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhh Such a nice review, thanks for sharing! Great post. :)



    April of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com/
    Instagram: @aprilnunezzz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds really good!!!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds interesting! I haven't heard of this brand before, might need to give it a go :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing this product! I need to check it out, especially with winter around the corner.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely review sounds like a great cream to try
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The post is so great! I love it:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds like a great cream, hadn't heard about this brand before.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The product sounds amazing! Great review, really want to try it :)

    What about following each other? :)

    Caro x

    http://nilooorac.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks and sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing.

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great review, thanks for sharing...
    http://sepatuholog.blogspot.co...
    IG @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  21. The texture of this serum sounds incredible xxx

    Sal | UmmBaby Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  22. So good to hear it doesn't leave your skin greasy, I hate moisturisers that do that! This sounds lovely though xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such an amazing product,love the photos :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  24. This sounds so interesting, i've never tried this brand before
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete