BeAdora Cosmetics*


As a skincare junkie, I am always on the hunt for new products and new brands I haven't tried before. I also get excited when I read posts of my fellow beauty bloggers (my favourite ever is Shireen, who writes the best reviews on new skincare brands, hello Shireen!) that introduce new and amazing products, and to tell you the truth, I always envied and wanted to try myself something new that I haven't tried before, a brand other than L'oreal or Garnier etc.

I was introduced to BeAdora Cosmetics* a few months ago by the lovely Mr. Demitris at my favourite natural cosmetics shop that he owns down town.  He kindly offered me samples of this amazing brand (and I will explain forward why I think that the BeAdora* products are amazing) to try. And as I said above, I am always excited to try something new.

From the BeAdora official page:

''Let us introduce to you our latest BeAdora brand, containing Lakesis, the first in the world anti-aging ingredient which reactivates Klotho gene of youth. Made from the resin of Mastic tree, Lakesis becomes a revolutionary ingredient, which is proven to increase cellular activity and reactivate detoxification processes. Successfully enhances dermal matrix regeneration. In 28 days the skin will look thicker and younger and the facial contour will be tight and renewed.''


These products are famous for their anti-aging properties and the owner showed me some before and after pictures of some of his special customers and the results were amazing. From this brand, I tried the Skin Elixir*, the Multiactive Eye Serum*, the Intense Moisturizer* and the Lifting Age-Reverse Serum*. And of course, the Restoring Night Cream* for my night beauty routine.  

Ingredients include Caviar Concentrate that is known to have vitamins, proteins and amino acids that nourish and hydrate skin to the maximum.  Also, these products have a new generation of hyaluronic acid that penetrates skin quickly and increases skin's elasticity making it to appear younger and more fresh with a short term lifting effect.


When I used the samples of these products, I was spending my weekend at my parents' house and I put both parents to the test. They have more wrinkles than me so the effectiveness of these products would be better shown on a mature skin so I put everyone to the test! I thank both mum and dad for agreeing to try these products and take pictures for my blog and it was surely a fun process!

As you can see from the photos below, my dad had the most impressive results. The eye area and the forehead have miraculously changed within 15 minutes. The wrinkles and lines were minimized and the skin was softer and smoother, the products changed the texture of the skin as well.  We were looking at the pictures and we could not believe how much the eye area changed after using these 4 products together.  The first picture on our left is right after application, the middle is 5 minutes later and the right picture is 15 minutes later.

The skin elixir is probably one of the best products I have tried on my face. The texture of it is a thick liquid that has no colour or scent.  It applies beautifully on skin and creates a soft layer. You immediately feel your skin more hydrated, fresh and tighter but you don't feel it dry at all.




Due to the fact that I don't have deep wrinkles on my face, I had the minimum results. Pictures below show a slightly different texture on my skin but it is not noticeable (also the lighting is horrible, the sun kept hiding behind the clouds).




My mum also had amazing results in the eye area and on the forehead.  The texture of her skin has improved, it became softer and smoother and deep wrinkles and lines were reduced. I cannot imagine what difference it would make with regular use, wrinkles will hopefully disappear?(!)


I am really impressed with these products. I don't believe that I have ever tried products that change skin's appearance in only 15 minutes before. Skin is fully hydrated and wrinkles are reduced which is the most important thing.

You can find more on the BeAdora Cosmetics* here  and if you live in Cyprus, you can purchase these amazing products from the shop Rosesense of Bulgaria down town (check their facebook page here).

*These products were given to me for free for testing purposes. However, all opinions are 100% mine. I always write a post after testing and using the products and I always write an honest review.

16 comments

  1. That's interesting!

    Federica Di Nardo
    http://federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting, the results on your father's skin are really impressive, it's so rare to find such visible results when it comes to anti-aging products!

    http://fannyanddailybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was amazed with the results too :)

      Delete
  3. I would need more samples than those to form a review. I do reviews as well. What would you suggest I do to make them better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know what you mean, but this review is to show that these products give immediate results from the first application.

      Delete
  4. I am really intrigued by these products, I would love to try them !

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion and beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow, that's impressive! I really want to check out that skin elixir!

    Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely :-)
    xoxo <3
    http://sissihope.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the shoutout, Yiota, you honestly just made my day and week! And holy cow, the results on your dad is amazing. Wow, it really shows that the product works extremely well!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of the brand before but the results speak for themselves xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you used your parents as test subjects - both cute and effective for the review! Never heard of BeAdora before but I had to check it out since my daughter's name is Adora. Sounds like a great product find!

    Love your blog!

    Angela / Blush & Pearls

    ReplyDelete