Spring Wishlist




Are you ready for Spring? I am sooo ready! I am so over the cold days and nights, the thick sweaters, the leggings and tights and the feeling that you have to dress up like an Eskimo to leave the house.
I want to feel the sun in my body, smell the freshly bloomed flowers, feel the breeze when taking a long walk by the sea with bare legs, yes, I think I am ready!
Today I have my Spring wishlist, some nice things I have been wanting for the new season.
This spring, I want to purchase a nice pair of tan sandals, tan is a great colour that goes with everything!  I like this tan bag so much, it is large enough to fit all my necessities and I plan to use it every day. Also, as spring arrives, I plan to wear more dresses like this grey shirt dress and this black and white paisley long dress.  This grey top is so easy to wear with a pair of print trousers or a mid-length skirt and pair these with these gorgeous blue heels.
What things are on your Spring Wishlist? 

1 comment