Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Ambre Rose

  
I am so ready for spring! This cold weather is nice, but too many cold nights and too many cold feet are not what I want at the moment! I am ready for sunny, hot weather, flowers blooming and of course, lighter shades on lipsticks!  
I purchased the Maybelline Color Sensational in Ambre Rose recently and I cannot wait to use it!  


First of all, it smells divine! It has a sweet scent of vanilla that you notice as soon as you open it. The packaging is gorgeous, I love the silver tube and the berry lid that covers the lipstick.  It looks so elegant and expensive and I bought it for only US $4.22 from this seller.


 Ambre Rose is a light pink shade, almost nude but in a pinkish way.  As much as I love bold lipsticks throughout the year, I also enjoy wearing nudes and pinks in spring, and this shade is perfect for spring!  The colour is a soft pink with coral undertone and also a nice shimmer that transfers on your lips beautifully.  It is not very creamy when applied, but not dry at all, I have no problems when I apply it. I usually don't prefer lipsticks with shimmer, but this one is not very intense. The colour is almost transparent on the lips, it leaves a nice shimmer and it will compliment any smokey- eye makeup!




Have you ever tried this shade from Maybelline? And what are your favourites from Maybelline?

No comments