Beauty Wishlist


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All in 1 Waterproof 

A multi-purpose cleanser that removes waterproof makeup, cleanses the skin and leaves it refreshed and toned.  Every girl that uses makeup on a daily basis should use a micellar water to have a clean and pure skin.


Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

In the last couple of days, I read a ton of beauty blogs and I swear, every single one of them raved over this mascara.  So if it is that good, I want it!

Wet n Wild Illuminating Powder
After watching too many youtubers raving about this affordable Wet n Wild Illuminating Powder, I decided that I want to try it too.  Having a nice glow in my cheeks for a minimum of the price? Yes please, who wouldn't want that!

Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation
This is Loreal's new generation of longwearing makeup.  Ideal for combination to oily skin (like mine), it absorbs any oil and shine to create the perfect matte finish.

Loreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation
Another great foundation from Loreal.  I truly love the packaging, so cute, feminine and attractive. The foundation is in a liquid form but in a compact case and the result you get from this, is a fresh and luminous finish.  

Covergirl Trunaked Eyeshadow Palette - Roses

Who needs another nude/rose palette when you have plenty? I certainly do, especially this one.  This palette features gorgeous colours to create different looks and to use on a daily basis.  The reviews on this palette are really good, and people say that this palette has great pigmentation and the shades are fantastic.  We shall see as soon as I order it!

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Matte Lipstick - Grand Cru 08
I borrowed this lipstick from a friend for a weekend in January, and I fell in love with it.  The colour is amazing, a bold dark red shade, it has a matte finish and lasts for hours on the lips.

Soap & Glory Glow Job
Who comes up with the names of Soap & Glory products? A glow job? Really? Anyways, the Soap & Glory products never fail to please me, and this moisturiser promises to give you an irresistible healthy glow using its micro bronzeburst beads that pop to the skin while you are applying it.  You are left with an instant wash off self tanner and a nice 'weekend away' glow in the face.  Sounds amazing!

Wet n Wild Mega Slicks Balm Stain - Made You Pink
I love balm stains, and after I tried the Jordana ones which I really loves, I want to try the Wet n Wild balm stains.  I like these kind of products because they are softer and creamier than lipsticks and give you extreme moisture to the lips.  Also, their lasting power is impressive and they leave a nice faint stain on the lips.  The Made You Pink shade is a neutral pink and I know that I will use it a lot in spring.

What products are you having in your wishlist? Tell me in the comments! Thanks for visiting and I will see you soon!

No comments