Loreal Colour Riche Eyeliner


I discovered this eyeliner not long ago, although it is not a new product from Loreal.  I often find it difficult to track down a nice eyeliner that stays all day long and doesn't betray you, and this eyeliner is my best friend!  I use it mostly as an eyeshadow and it is so easy to use it.  
With just one stroke it fills my eyelids with colour and the pigmentation is awesome.  Feels nice on the eyelids and it's not heavy at all.


This eyeliner is very creamy and silky to the eyes and it stays for a loooong long time without smudging or running.  When you apply it, it is so creamy and smooth.  Also, one thing that I don't know if it is a plus or a minus, it is so difficult to remove it! Although this is a good thing as it lasts all day long and you don't have to worry about it or reapply it during the day, removing it is a nightmare. I use an oil based eye make-up remover and I have to rub it again and again, to make it disappear completely.  Sometimes I hurt my eyes while removing it, sometimes I just leave some residues there! haha. 
But on the other hand, being so waterproof and smudge proof means that you don't have to worry about it or check in the mirror during the day (I always do that) to make sure that it is ok.

I really like this product and I find myself reaching for it a lot, especially if I am in a hurry and I want a super-fast eye make-up.
 

No comments