Empties ♥1


My first empties post! I am so excited to share the products I've used up in the last couple of months. I really like reading this kind of posts and I found them very useful because when people use up a product, they can give you their honest opinion about it, if it worked or not for them, pros & cons and if they would repurchase.



Palmolive Luminous Nourishment 2 in 1 Shampoo
Palmolive shampoos are an old favourite habit, I tend to purchase them every time I go to the supermarket.  This shampoo has argan oil and is suitable for dry hair.  It makes my hair super smooth and soft but does not manage my frizzy hair.  I have also tried the other Palmolive shampoos, the one with Aloe Vera is my favourite and I will continue to use them.

Le Petit Marseillais Mantarine & Citron Shower Gel
What can I say about this incredible shower gel? Smells great, refreshes and hydrates the skin, and if you use it in the morning the scent wakes you up. I would repurchase it for sure, and I will try other scents from Le Petit Marseillais.

Fruttini Peach Pear Body Scrub
While I was making a review for the Fruttini Cherry & Vanilla Body Scrub and Body Cream (here), I discovered that I had this unused in my cupboard!  The scent of these products are wonderful and this one has a soft refreshing scent of a pear.  What I like about this body scrub is the larger than usual beads it has, and when you massage it to your body it really does an amazing job in exfoliating and moisturising the area.  I would definitely repurchase it.

Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Foam Wash
I talked about this foam wash when I talked about the current face cleansers that I use (here).  I am obsessed about cleansing my face and I try lots of products.  This one is definitely one of my favourites.  It cleanses my face extremely well, leaves no residues behind, plus, I really like the packaging and the formula of it.  When you pump it out, it produces a soft foam and leaves your face clean and soft.  I would repurchase, yet I would like to try new cleansers from brands I haven't used yet.

Loreal Triple Active Gel Face Wash
I am so glad that I managed to finish this gel.  It was just ok.  It didn't lather much, and after this I had to use a toner to clean any residues left, it didn't clean my face completely.  I will not repurchase it. 


Essence Stay Natural Concealer
I really like this concealer, it is great for every day as it has a medium natural coverage.  I don't have any dark circles under my eyes so I don't have to use a heavy concealer, and this one does the job perfectly for me.  I already purchased another one.  

Bourjois Effect 3D Lip Gloss
I don't remember when I purchased this lip gloss but I enjoyed so much using it.  It gave my lips shine and gloss and felt really nice and smooth while wearing it.  I will not repurchase it at the moment, I am currently not using any lip gloss, I am so obsessed with matte lips right now, so we will see in the future.


Loreal Studio Silk & Gloss Hot Liss
This is a great product to use before blow drying, as it protects hair against heat.  I use lots of heat styling tools so I use many products to protect my hair from heat and prevent split-ends.  This product leaves hair shiny without making them greasy and I would repurchase it when I will finish the Lee Stafford Flat Iron Protection Mist.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion - Sample
I was given this sample at the Clinique counter at the mall, they told me that it was suitable for my skin type and I should try it.  Boy, they were wrong! This lotion makes my skin so oily you wouldn't believe it.  I used it 2-3 times and that's it, I don't want to own it anymore.  It doesn't suit my combination skin at all and makes me greasy and shine all day. It may be a great product but not for me.

Garnier Hydra Match Cream for Dull and Tired Skin
I purchased this Garnier Cream to use when I felt my skin tired and dull, to give it the energy and boost it needs.  This cream claims to refresh and moisture the skin for 24h.  The only thing it did for my skin was to give moisture, that's all.  It didn't give the energy or any freshness to my face and I am so glad that I managed to finish it.  This comes in a form of a gel so it is very light to the skin, however it is extremely light for my taste.  Regarding moisturising my face, I need a thicker, richer cream to manage any dryness due to the cold weather.  I will definitely not repurchase it.

Beauty Formulas Deep Nose Cleansing Strips
This package has 6 strips in it, so it lasted me for about two months.  It did a good job removing any unwanted blackheads in the nose area, so I will purchase it next time I do to the supermarket.


As I mentioned before, I am a face mask junkie.  I love to pamper myself and I like the luxurious feeling that a face mask gives to your face.  I use lots of face masks during the month, I usually use a mask 2 times a week.

Nivea Q10 Anti-wrinkle face mask 
I really like this face mask and I will keep repurchasing it for as long as I live! haha! I don't know if it does anything regarding my wrinkles and fine lines but it gives great moisture to my face.  Every time I use it, I leave it more than 15 minutes and my skin drinks it up.  Great product from Nivea.

Delia Brown Clay Mask -
Delia Green Clay Mask 
These clay masks provide a deep cleansing to your skin, as soon as you apply them to your face you feel a tingling sensation and when you remove it, your skin feels very clean and bright, the same sensation you feel when you have a facial.  I will definitely repurchase both of them.

Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute  - Sample
I wanted to try this Nuxe cream and I was given this sample from my local pharmacist.  This cream is very light and gives my skin great hydration and a fresh look. However, the smell is very strong.  And I mean very strong.  It stayed on my skin for hours after I applied it, and it bothered me so much!  As much as I liked the actual product, I will not purchase it only for the scent reason, it was too strong to bear with it all day.

So these were my first empties, hope you enjoyed them and I will see you soon!

No comments