Beauty Haul ♥6 - Part 2



Hello ladies! This is the second part of my Beauty Joint haul and in this part, we have lipsticksssss!  So let's see what I got!


NYC Expert Last Lipcolour - Air Kiss

This is the best pink shade I own!!! For real! I didn't expect to like it so much, but I l-o-v-e it!  It is creamy with satin finish, has a rich pink colour and looks gorgeous on my lips! Plus, it smells lovely, like sweet candy! ($2.29)



Jordana Lipsticks


Jordana Matte Lipstick - Taupe
  This lipstick is from the matte line of Jordana, the ones in the gold tube, and these matte lipsticks are very creamy and soft, however, the ones in the silver tube are dry and stiff, and sometimes difficult to apply on the lips.  The packaging is cheap looking but the product is actually very good.  The shade is Taupe and it is a dark brown.  It looks similar to the Wet n Wild Spiked with Rum lipstick.  I really like the colour and the formula is very creamy. ($1.49)




Jordana Lipstick - Malibu
 At first I didn't like this lipstick, I found it to be too sheer for my taste, but now I tried it again and I like it a lot.  It is a rose gold/light pink shade.  I am not used to these shades and I have never owned a rose gold lipstick, and this one is very nice if you are interested to buy a shade like this. ($1.49)



Jordana Lipstick - Mystery
 This lipstick is darker from what I was hoping to be.  I think that I wanted to purchase the Jordana Matte Mystery, but I ordered this instead and the reviews showed a more pinkish brown instead of this.  It is extremely dry, almost impossible to use. I don't like it at all. ($1.49)




Jordana Matte Lipstick - Plum Obsession
 This one is my favourite of all the Jordana lipsticks that I purchased today. It is a lovely plum colour and the formula again is creamy and so easy to apply on the lips.  Some people say that it is similar to the Wet n Wild Sugar Plum Fairy, but on my lips the colour is quite different.  It is a pink/purple shade. ($1.49)



Jordana Lipstick - Fiesta
 Fiesta lipstick is a gorgeous magenta colour, however, in the tube it looks darker, like a vampy-ish/dark purple colour.  The colour is sheer though, so you have to apply it several times to get the desired result.  ($1.49)


Thanks for stopping by and I will see you soon!

No comments