Eyeliners - Hits & Misses

Eyeliners - What worked for me and what don't! So let's see!


Collection 2000 Eye Shimmer Crayon in Gun Metal
I use this eye crayon as an eye shadow all over my crease to brighten my eyes. Great shimmery colour, applies smoothly, blends nicely and lasts for hours. I've had this eye pencil for ages, and I didn't use it that often, but now I am obsessed. 
★★★★

W7 Liquid Eyeliner in Black
I am not a professional in applying liquid eye liner, I am still struggling to create the perfect cat eye. It is easier for me to use a pen eyeliner instead of a brush, but this liquid eyeliner does a good job. It has an intense colour that stays on all day, does not smudge and dries quickly.
★★★

Loreal Colour Riche Eyeliner
My newest favourite addition to my eyeliner collection. This can be used as an eyeliner or eyeshadow to create different looks and gives you great results. Rich colour, very creamy and easy to apply. 
★★★★

Essence 2 in 1 Eyeliner Pen in Black
I don't know how I feel about this eyeliner. The first few times that I used it (the thin brush) it was really good and found it very easy to apply. I created a nice winged eyeliner that lasted for a few hours without smudging. By the end of the day, it was all over my eyelid and the colour faded a lot. Also, after days and days of using it, the colour seems to lost its strength, is not as intense as it used to be when I first bought it. Now about the thick brush: I didn't manage to use the thick brush once! It has a weird angle, when you apply it the colour goes all over your eyelid and creates a mess. I tried it many times and I always end up with the same ugly result. You can see in the swatch in the picture above, that even there I didn't manage to create a straight line and smudged the bottom of it.


Erre Due Silky Eye Pencil
This is one of the best waterproof eye pencils I have ever used. So soft I even apply it in my waterline, creamy formula, very pigmented and long staying, contains vitamin E and moisturises the eye area.  I enjoy using it a lot.
★★★★


Essence I Love Smokey Jumbo Eye Pencil
If I am not mistaken, this Essence Jumbo Eye Pencil is the first pencil that Essence introduced, and thankfully they have a new and improved formula.  I didn't like using this eye pencil at all!  I wore it once or maybe twice, and that's it.  The first time that I tried it, I was impressed with the vibrant colour and how easy it was to apply it, even though it is larger than the usual eye pencils.  But as soon as I applied it, it was all over my lid, my under eye area, my nose, I didn't even get the chance to get out of the house! Yes, it was very bad!  
 (one star for the strong colour)

Thanks for joining me here today and I will see you soon!

No comments