Christmas Wishlist!

Christmas Wishlist


Are you ready for Christmas???
 Sure I am!!! After I spent few days decorating my house and setting up the Christmas tree, it's now time to dedicate my free time to order few things that are on my list for quite some time now and give myself an early Christmas present!!! So let's see...

       Macadamia Deep Repair Mask

I heard soooooo many good things about this mask, and I think it's time that I give it a try, although it's a bit on the pricey side...it revitalises and reconstructs dry and damaged hair with a combination of argan and macadamia oil.  I like to try new products that repair hair and treat split ends, and this one is first on my list.  I used last year the Macadamia Healing Oil Spray and I liked it very much, so this time I will try the mask too.


Jordana Modern Matte Lipsticks in Bare & Dare
After a successful purchase of Jordana lip stains two years ago (I bought them from ebay - USA) I decided to treat myself the newest additions to the brand. Matte formula and high pigmentation. Matte Bare colour is a nude pink colour whilst Matte Dare is a deep berry colour, perfect for fall and winter. They claim to have an all-day wear without drying the lips and no cracking. These lipsticks are paraben-free and made in the USA.

Olay Anti-wrinkle 2 in 1 Firming Cream & Serum
This product is mostly a serum and not a cream, so I will use it before my moisturising cream. It hydrates the skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and firms the skin. Very affordable product (I will purchase it from amazon).


NYX Liquid Lipstick in Sandstorm

Long-lasting cream liquid lipsticks. I saw this colour on a youtuber 2 days ago and I loved it!!!! I don't know if it suits me, but the colour is gorgeous!!! It is a brown/beige nude vibrant colour and probably darker than any lipstick that I own, but I will give it a try.


Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner
The reviews for this eye liner are 5/5. Some people say that this is the best budget eye liner out there. So I will order it and see what this guy has to say. Waterproof, sweat-proof, smudge-proof, heat proof and suitable for sensitive eyes.  Ultra soft and creamy formula.


Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
Another product that I heard all good things about. 
 All beauty gurus rave about this mascara, so I decided to purchase one myself. This mascara has a flexible wand that separates and lifts lashes to provide a 300% full effect.  Isn't this amazing??? 300% fuller lashes..! I will probably order the waterproof formula in the colour Blackest Black.  Cannot wait to try it!!!

What products do you have in your Christmas wishlist? 
Do tell me below in the comments!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

2 comments

  1. Τέλεια wishlist
    Το κραγιονάκι της Jordana έχω ακούσει ότι είναι πολύ ωραίο!!!
    Φιλιά :*

    http://labeautefem.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. έχω τα Jordana Lip Stain Balms και είμαι πολύ ευχαριστημένη, ελπίζω και αυτά να έχουν καλή απόδοση!! :) xx

      Delete