Beauty Haul ♥4 - New Products



Well, I did it again! I purchased some goodies and I would like to share them with you!  I couldn't control myself when I walked into a new store called Beauty Bar (lovely name for a beauty store!) and I purchased a few things.
So let's see what I got.

Technic Matte Eyeshadow Palette

This is my second palette from Technic, I also have the Technic Nudes Eyeshadow Palette that I purchased in November (here) which I really enjoy using.  This palette has six matte colours and I am so excited to create different looks with it.

Technic Juicy Stick in Oxblood

Oxblood from Technic is a lovely red colour, not very deep red but intense with good pigmentation. It is very creamy and easy to apply and I love the packaging.  

Technic Fruity Lip Balm (Strawberry)


 How cute is this lip balm? I purchase this balm to use before I apply a lipstick, especially my new Wet 'n' Wild that I recently purchased as they tend to be drier than any other lipsticks I own, and also to protect my lips from the cold windy weather we have.  It smells great and gives your lips a faint pink colour, you can also use it by itself if you want.

Technic Brow Gel (Dark Colour)

I wanted to get a brow gel for quite some time now, and at the top one on my list was the NYX Brow Mascara, but as it is not available in my country, I would have to order it from US and wait a month to receive it. Instead, I picked this one from the store and I hope that it does a good job on my brows.

W7 Extra Extra Big Bold Lashes Mascara

I don't think that I have ever tried a mascara from W7 but I tried in the past many products, including the W7 eyeshadow primer which I really like.  This mascara promises to make your lashes extra big and bold.  I will try it tomorrow and I hope the result would be satisfying.

Technic ColourMax Lipstick in Deep Red


This is such a nice deep red colour great for every season, not only for fall and winter.  The packaging is so similar to the Wet 'n' Wild Megalast lipsticks but this one is actually better, because the product goes all the way down the tube, so when you open or close it there is no fear of getting the lipstick all over the cap.  So thumbs up for the packaging!  I will probably wear this lipstick on Christmas day, it is so beautiful and appropriate for the day!


So these are the things that I purchased, thanks for visiting and have a nice day!

No comments