November Wishlist - What I want to buy!



Essence lipliners
I have been drooling all over the Essence lipliner collection and I read a lot of good reviews about them. The colours are gorgeous and I hope that they are longlasting as they claim to be.

Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream
It's been a long time since I heard about this sleeping ''miracle'', and I wanted to try it.  It claims to repair and regenerate the skin at night.  Lately I have been feeling my skin tired and dull and this cream will be perfect for me.

Elf Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky
I was just about to order this from i-herb 2 months ago, but I didn't and now I feel sorry for my decision.
I have read tons of reviews about this product, it has a soft shimmering colour, you can use it as a blusher and also as a highlighter.  It gives your cheecks a healthy natural glow.

Wet n' Wild Sugar Plum Fairy Lipstick
Available to purchase everywhere online, from amazon to ebay, as this brand is not available in my country,  this gorgeous lipstick is my must have for winter.  Semi-matte creamy formula, in a lovely magenta colour.  Also, this lipstick is a perfect dupe to MAC's Rebel lipstick.

Rose of Bulgaria - Hand Cream
This cream contains natural rose water with anti-bacterial and soothing properties.  Also, the smell is devine, roses everywhere!!

So this is a small list of the products I want to purchase this month.  
Thanks for visiting and hope to see you soon!



No comments