Lip colours for winter - 5 Favourites

Fall and winter are my least favourite seasons, I hate feeling cold all the time and I hate wearing lots of layers in order to stay warm.  But when it comes to lipstick colours, yesss, fall and winter colours like plum, maroon and berry are my favourites, suit my skin complexion better than any bright pinks and corals of the summer.  
So here are my favourite shades for lips at the moment:

Essence Longlasting lipstick 
09 Wear Berries
Last week I wrote a post on the Essence Longlasting Lipsticks (here) and this colour is my favourite from the collection.  It is a medium berry purple shade with satin finish.

  Lovely colour, applies smoothly and lasts for a few hours. Great colour for fall and winter.



Jordana Twist & Shine Lip Balm Stain 
in Cranberry Crush 06
Cranberry Crush from Jordana is a red toned berry with a delicious smell. Medium pigmentation so you can built it up as intense as you want, it hydrates and moisturises the lips. Not very longlasting, you have to re-apply in an hour.  However, as time goes on and the colour washes out, you're mostly left with the stain. This lipstick is the only one from my collection that I can use without a mirror!  Seriously, it is so easy to apply and so creamy and soft that you are unlikely to make any mistake applying it.
Has a little bit of shine which is great for my taste.  
The shade is sooooo nice.


W7 Lipstick in Forever Red
W7 Forever red lipstick is a dark red/wine colour with a little bit of shine. It has a very creamy texture that makes it easy to apply.  Beautiful red colour that goes with everything.
Highly pigmented and for the price (€2 from a €2 store) it is really good.

Neoderma lip liner in Blue Berry

This lip pencil is in a dark wine shade.  It is matte and not creamy at all.  I find it a little dry on my lips, however, it acts as a perfect base for my lipsticks, and it extends the wear time.
The colour is dark wine, but like a 
dark brown colour with purple undertones.


LA Girl lip liner in Dark Plum
 I purchased this lip liner from ebay from an american seller.  This is a USA brand.  Unfortunately, it is not available in Europe.  This lipliner is very soft and applies smoothly on the lips.  It is very creamy and I used it many times on it's own, without a lipstick, only a lip gloss.
The colour is a gorgeous dark red and even though is an intense colour, I even like it for everyday use.

Thanks for joining me here today and have a nice day!

No comments