Good Things Face Masks



I ordered these two face masks from Boots, actually a friend of mine that lives in London was excited to purchase these two products for me.  I haven't tried them before and as I was browsing the Boots website I was attracted by their lovely packaging and the fact that there are no parabens, sodium sulphate, animal ingredients or mineral oils. 
 And who doesn't want a 5 minute facial at home???


Five Minute Facial Mask
When you apply this mask to your face, it looks like you are using a clay mask.  I exfoliate my face with a gentle scrub and then I apply the mask.  After 15 minutes I wash my face and my skin feels clearer, more radiant, softer and brighter.  The first time I used this mask, I wanted to touch my face all the time, I couldn't believe how smooth and clean my face was.  Also, I noticed that when I use this mask in the middle of the week, by the end of the week my skin is less oily despite the fact that everyday I use a lot of make up.  I really love this mask and I will re-order it when I run out.

Manuka Honey Radiance Face Mask
Unfortunately, I didn't notice much difference using this mask as I noticed using the mask above.  It makes my skin feel smoother but that's it.  I will keep using it until the tube is empty cause the smell is great and there are not harmful ingredients in it, but I don't see and other benefits from using it.  I won't repurchase it.
The price of these masks is €8.50 at Boots.

So, this is my review on the Good Things Face Masks.  Thanks for joining me and have a nice day!

No comments