Garnier Miracle Skin Cream


 Two weeks ago I purchased this Miracle Skin Cream from Garnier and I have been using it since then.  I am very happy with this product and I have added it to my daily routine instead of my Garnier BB Cream 
(I use a BB cream daily as I prefer not to overload my face with make-up from 6.30am every morning when I get ready to go to the office, I prefer lighter options).  


This is not a new Garnier product.  It has been out there for a little while, still I have just discovered it.  I don't know why I haven't seen this before, maybe in Cyprus we are a little behind in receiving new lines of products.  Or, worse case scenario, I need an eye examination asap cause if this cream was sitting on the shelves for so long and I didn't notice, I am blind!!! 


This cream claims to correct the appearance of ageing from the first time you use it.  It contains skin releasing micro-encapsulated pigments, in order to correct signs of ageing in an instant.  It's like you are using a moisturising + sunscreen + primer + foundation in one product!


The colour of the cream is white as you take it out of the tube, but when you apply it to your face the cream will adapt to your skin colour and provide a thin coverage. You don't expect an excellent coverage from this product, it is not a heavy foundation. However, it made my skin look healthy, radiant and flawless after application.


I am really impressed with this product, even though I was disappointed with other Garnier moisturising creams in the past that made my face shiny and greasy.  
I cannot say much about the anti-ageing properties though, as I have been using it only for 2 weeks and I guess I need to use it longer in order to see a significant difference in my fine wrinkles.


I will keep using this product and I hope that it does not disappoint me.  


I have read so many bad reviews about this cream, 
and I cannot guess why.  
For my skin it works just fine!

No comments