Beauty Haul ♥3 - New Products!

Yesterday I made some new purchases and I will like to share them with you!  I finally got to purchase 2 of the new Essence lipsticks which I was waiting for so long to arrive!
So let's see what's new!


Essence Sheer & Shine Lipsticks 
Finally, we meet! I have been waiting for these beauties to arrive, and now they are here!!!  I have been a huge fan of the Essence Cosmetics for the last 2 years, because they are very affordable and the quality of most products is really good.  When I went to the store to try these new lipsticks, I swatched all 13 colours at the back of my hand, and I must say that their smell is sooo delicious, like bubble gum and vanilla.  These two were my favourites so I had to have them. They are sheer as their name says, with a gloss finish. 
They are not very pigmented and their formula is 
super soft and moisturising.

Like a princess #13
This lipstick is a fuchsia pink shade with red undertones.  It is sheer so you have to apply it several times to build the colour.  Feels nice and light on the lips with a little shine and not sticky at all.  


The packaging is great and very modern, unlike the previous Essence lipsticks.  The cap is the same colour as the colour of the lipstick, which makes it easier to reach for your favourite shade.  
I really like this colour, it is great for everyday use. 
Also, it left a stain on my lips when I tried it!


BFF #03
 This shade caught my attention from 
the first time that I visited the Essence website.
The colour is rosy pink, but lighter than the #13 shade, more like a berry one and not that intense.  
When I swatched all 13 shades, this one was the most pigmented of all.  

Nail polish

Sixteen nail polish
 I purchased two more nail polish from Sixteen.  I really like this brand, I made a review on two other colours previously (here and here) and when I saw the offer 1+1 free, well I had to buy more!
# 514 is a dark taupe colour with gloss finish.  
This is such a popular colour for the winter and very flattering on the nails.  It is very similar to the OPI ''You don't know Jacques''.
# 507 is a medium grey colour with small glitters in it.  Great for the holiday season.

Perfect U nail polish

This is a new brand with a variety of products, however it is the first time that I purchase a nail polish from them.  I am all about glitter nail polish this season, I love wearing glitter nails especially in December! 


Essence Concealer in 03 Soft Nude
I bought another one Essence concealer in Soft Nude.  This concealer is great for everyday use, feels light when applied with the soft brush and is hydrates the under eye area.  
This concealer comes with a twistable pen.

Tommy G lipstick # 50
This lipstick comes in this lovely and luxurious packaging.  It is very soft when you apply it to the lips, and very moisturising.  I haven't use the Tommy G brand before, so this is a first for me.  If I am not mistaken, this is a greek brand.
The colour is a lovely dark pink colour and like the Essence lipsticks, this one smells very nice as well.  When I swatched it in my hand, the colour was exactly like in the photo, but on my lips it came more brown and less pink.  

Tommy G Double Satin Eye Pencil
Last but not least, I decided to try this double eye pencil from Tommy G!  Black colour on one end, dark purple on the other.  Both colours are very creamy, but I haven't used them on my eyes yet, so I cannot say anything about their application.

So these are my new additions, thanks for visiting and have a nice day!
 ♥

No comments